Friday, May 30, 2014

End of YRS term - sorta

Mixed feelings today... Happy and grateful that I am passing on YRS to the next capable committee, while also sad that my term has ended so fast... Each session just come..and go...and then zoom, the year has ended.

YRS has sorta defined my life for the past few sems, and no doubt it has been tiring trying to balance tt with my other commitments. But I guess if you really put in your heart and soul, you can really see the positive results at the end of it. When I see the efforts put in by mssu, the comm and volunteers in helping the kids, and all the kids' enthusiasm, laughter and smiles...it's just make everything totally worth it... ...

Really thankful to have worked with such a fantastic comm and with even more fantastic volunteers as well! Despite all the changes and challenges, everyone is all still so committed towards the kids, continuing to work hard planning, and coming for the sessions. Sorry to the comm (Ren Bin, Kelvin, Aloysius, Thai Xiong), and subcomm for all the constant slavedrives as well, and I really appreciate all your hard work! And as well as to all the previous yrs comm and subcomms that I have worked with ~ really learnt alot from all of you guys!

Last but not least, but most importantly, I'm most grateful to my two awesomest working partners Sze Han & Pauline!! Worked with them since the prev-prev AY outings and camp, and then the main comm, and we all just complement one another in our work so easily. Constantly slave-driving ourselves and one another as well. Occasionally whining but never failing to get the jobs done -- YAY we did it!

Someone mentioned in a thankyou note that she is so super proud of yrs - I am too! Thankful for such wonderful company every Friday.

Looking forward to the next semester once again ~ albeit back as a regular volunteer.

feeling accomplished.

No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory