Thursday, February 6, 2014

wohoo, not bad, my CSC Day X photos does get to be in the newspapers! Haha I admit I am chio abit when I see my name (even though its small and usually unnoticed) under the photographs' captions)

Anyways, once again..congrats CSC Day for making it into the newspapers again! Last year was a pity that i couldnt attend the actual event. And this year, I have actually wanted to join it as an OC member. Well...things happen and I got more than I was intending to bite.

http://www.todayonline.com/daily-focus/youth/getting-youth-beneficiaries-befriend-underprivileged-and-elderly

Guess the tips shared by the NUS media team does helps me making me make more effort and be more focused when taking photographs of the event. Thanks Qinyu for the camera as well! It was a tiring but fruitful experience and I enjoyed the event just as well, seeing the familiar faces of beneficiaries.

Maybe next year I will join as OC? But most certainly I will be back as a volunteer in my final year :)

No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory