Sunday, June 9, 2013

emotional and tiring day.

Went to first visit my mother at mandai. But there's another family who seems to be having a little picnic there. So i didnt stayed for long. Left after leaving the flower. . Her photo's not ready yet also. To think that I will feel paiseh in front of them.

Headed to the hospice next. Nurse Lee, and few others were there! Passed them the thank you card, and chatted with them for a while.
Nurse Lee's eyes were like tearing and so I couldn't bear to chat for too long either. They asked me to come back often to visit, perhaps as a volunteer. i have thought of it before. but not at the current moment.
Headed to bishan as it was early. Fate brought me to be on the same bus as one of the nurses who were going off-duty. Talked with her for a while, about my mum, about my family, and her family.
I sincerely wished all the nurses who have taken care of my mum well too!

Soccer at Thomson Road futsal pitch. Super tiring. Cui-ed skills. Good meet-up with my 2/3 pals whom I haven seen for a long time! I have been missing so much outings and stuff.

YRS potluck gathering at aloysics house! Haven felt so relaxed for a long time as we played games, ate and htht. Glad to have met this company of friends!
and to Roger who sent us all the way back home!

Bro is back at work. but dad is still like doing nth and staying home. I hope he finds himself back again!

No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory