Friday, May 10, 2013

The same nurse (I found out her name is nurse Lee) gave me brownies and cupcakes the night before. too touched. While all the other nurses were good too, this one is particularly friendly.

Mum have been seeing quite a few visitors for the past week. 2nd uncle, and wife, and son, and yishun auntie. The son is a doctor, and is particularly helpful in providing some tips for her care, and even helping to feed her. Same goes for the yishun auntie.

Today mum was allowed to come home on home leave. I think she was feeling particularly happy about that and ate quite alot during lunch. (half a bowl of porridge).

Taxi-ed home. and she vomited just as we were reaching. Thanks to the taxi uncle/young man who provided plastic bag and tissue! and waited patiently for us.

And she vomited again just now. okay no more food for her till dinner.

This blog has sort of turned into a diary about my mum. An outlet for me to document her struggles with cancer. Oh reminds me, I haven contact my other friend who is undergoing chemotherapy as well.

YRS resuming later! 


No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory