Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Good video to watch on how to cope with a loved one facing a terminal illness!! Think I watched this kinda late, but i could relate alot to the experience shared in the video. Esp when they featured Assisi Hospice, where my mum spent her last 2 months in. The different emotions and stages that someone (especially one's loved one) faces when he got diagnosed not just affects the person, but also everyone around the person, in particular the main caregivers.

I regret not having been able to do more for my mum during the period. I could have been more understanding and more giving in, even if some of her demands are, like unreasonable or frustrating. But now, I missed her scoldings, her voice, her cooking and stuff. Our lives are now so different, before she got sick, when she got sick, and ...when she left.

Had a whole day of meetings today! The dual role of being a rvp vice-chair and being in the main comm is quite mind-blowing sometimes. Besides time management, I have to try to differentiate my two roles pretty well. not as straightforward as when i am in sec sch with 2 very different ccas.


Before We Forget from hachisu on Vimeo.

No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory