Monday, May 27, 2013

Mum has finally left us this morning at 9.22am.
She has been sleeping mostly for the past few days. Drinking and eating very little. Bought her tau huay to eat in the past days, which she seems to be enjoying quite abit.
Yesterday was her birthday. I wasn't sure how to celebrate. Rushed down as usual in the evening. Bought her yam paste from junction 8. She ate only a little. Left slightly earlier cos I was tired. Would have stayed longer.

I thought I was prepared.
But sadness still overwhelmed me just now. She was breathing hard and struggling. We were like telling her, "its okay, we will take care of ourselves, just an xin de qu bah". And then it grew lighter. And she went.

Thanks to all the doctors and nurses of sgh, hca hospice and assisi hospice for all the care rendered to my mum. Thanks to all the taxi uncles, aunties and ambulance drivers for the help. Thanks to all my friends and supervisors for their understanding and concern.

Rest in peace. I will take care of pa and bro and myself. Hope you reunite with ah ma and xiao yi at the other side.

No comments:

Toki wo Kizamu Uta - Clannad AfterStory